Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: The Morning Coffee.............

  1. #11
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mmmmmmm donuts thanks!! hey today is my daughters b-day too! cool deal! happy birthday! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 02, 2004 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey mega you sending out my package soon? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Gd stands by mort making sure she don't grab dounts and run*

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...so not only does GD beat me to the morning coffee...he has the gall to post a 316what? birthday thread before I had a chance! What next GD? You know I was thinking of posting a thread extolling the joys of bestiality...care to steal that one from me too? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Guitardeth2:
    Hey mega you sending out my package soon? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey! I was gonna ask the same thing! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey gd how about just cuffing me instead [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Guitardeth and Nomalas - yes.

    I am intending to send it out soon.

    Now, I always have the best intentions..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Truth - if this meeting today (reason I haven't gotten the packages out this week is getting ready for this) goes well, then I will be leaving work early and will get to the PO.

    This is one of those "If I can't convince the big wigs of what I need to in this meeting, I may not have a job Monday" type meetings. I've been a little preoccupied. Many Many apologies.

    Plus I have a package for 316 and one for Street Worm

  8. #18
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    hey gd how about just cuffing me instead [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">kinky

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    ...so not only does GD beat me to the morning coffee...he has the gall to post a 316what? birthday thread before I had a chance! What next GD? You know I was thinking of posting a thread extolling the joys of bestiality...care to steal that one from me too? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehehe

    Na you can post that one andyman i don't wanna steal your thunder. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    hey gd how about just cuffing me instead [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Gd grabs handcuffs under counter*

    Hey some cop left them here!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •